Ditch your plain instant noodle dish and try this fancy recipe instead.
1 packet Indomie noodles
1 cup raw shrimp (cleaned)
1 tablespoon cooking oil
Mashed sardines/Corn beef
Chopped vegetables: Green pepper, mushrooms, green beans, red bell pepper, carrots, and any other of choice.
1. Open Indomie pack and remove seasoning. Cook Indomie according to package instruction until firm, not overly soft.
2. Add oil into a pan and heat over high.
3. Put in the shrimps and beef/sardines and cook on all sides for about two minutes.
4. Add in the vegetables and stir fry for a minute.
5. Add in noodle seasoning and then noodles.
5. Stir and until noodles marinate in seasoning.
Your gourmet meal is ready to be eaten. Serve with cold juice.