- Half cup of Garri
- 1.5 cup of roasted nuts
- 1.5 tbsp of Sugar
- 3 tbsp of Honey
- Blend the garri with sugar till you get a smooth powder.
- Blend your peanuts till you get a smooth paste.
- In the garri and sugar mixture, slowly pour in the honey.
- Add the peanut butter into the mixture and blend till paste is a bit smooth. Alternatively, you can pound ingredients in small quantities.
- Scoop the mix into a bowl and smoothen to mould into a large square shape.
- On a flat plate, flip over the bowl with the mould and cut into small squares.
- Alternatively, scoop the mix into your palm and roll into a ball.